Space Academies are two-day events for European space-tech entrepreneurs to accelerate their business Prominent experts will cover topics such as:
Investment readiness, Crowdfunding, Hot trends in artificial intelligence and robotics, Business models, European funding for young SMEs, European Space ecosystem.
How to participate?
Anyone interested in participating will need to register their interest by filling in the details here. You will need to create a login/password, but can return to the form at any time.
Applications are being accepted as from 3rd December 2018 up until 15th March 2019.
Each applicant will be asked to complete a short questionnaire, and for those interested in receiving funding their information provided will be assessed by the dedicated SpaceUp Evaluation Committee.
For any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All entrepreneurs are welcome to join the Space Academy workshops and get coached in small groups during the first day on six great topics by prominent experts:
- Investment readiness and relationships, how to be trusted by investors and get funded;
- Kinds of crowdfunding (reward-based, equity-based, lending), how to maximize your impact with the right campaign;
- Hot trends, artificial intelligence and robotic, how new advanced technologies can shape your business;
- Business models, how to fine tune your business and make it even more effective;
- European funds, how to find the right funding opportunity in the ocean of the European initiatives;
- Space ecosystem, how to connect with international space institutions and corporates, and apply to ESA Invitation to Tender (ESA ITT).
In addition to all applicants who can attend both days and get ample chances for broad networking, 10 selected companies will be entitled to receive certain individual high-level services for free:
- One-to-one meetings with investors and matter experts;
- Credit Passport (International creditworthiness certificate);
- Feasibility study on EU public funding;
- Business model analysis;
- Management and human resources analysis;
- Intellectual property right analysis.