Registration open until 10 March 2019!
For 2019, DroneDay matchmaking event comes back with its 4th edition to bring participants new opportunities to further develop their business in a competitive way via the civil and commercial application and use of drones.
The matchmaking event - powered by Enterprise Europe Brussels c/o hub.brussels in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network - is part of the European DroneDays Expo.
REASONS to COME this year :
- TECHNICAL CHALLENGES from LARGE ACCOUNTS (check HERE), looking for solutions from innovative, fast reacting SMEs
- 5-in-1 proposal, including B2B, sales pitch, exhibition, thematic conferences, flight zone (more info HERE)
- DUAL USE TECHNOLOGIES - transfer from defense drone techs to civil application domains AND vice versa
WHO should participate?
- Drone companies (service providers, products' manufacturers, etc)
- Companies active in more traditional sectors
- Companies / Start-up
- Universities / Research Centres
- Public Authorities/Governmental organisations
- Investors / Finance / Business Angels
- As a drone company, meet representatives from end-users sectors and discuss win-win collaborations. > As a company from a more traditional sector, do NOT dismiss a new technology as irrelevant to what you do, since it could turn out to to be a great opportunity … for YOUR competitors ! (credits to Paul News' inspiring article)
- As a company from a more traditional sector, do NOT dismiss a new technology as irrelevant to what you do, since it could turn out to to be a great opportunity … for YOUR competitors ! (credits to Paul News' inspiring article)